Re: United Emirates Port Deal

I don't think it makes any difference who runs it, if a
bomb/biological/dirty weapon laden container reaches a  port its all over
bar the shouting anyway. The only hope is that intelligence will learn of
these things at their point of departure or when in transit, not at the
point of entry into the US

Doug L