Re: United Emirates Port Deal

Its not the thought of a foreign owned and controlled company that is
bothering you, the port operations in question are already run by a British
based company, the issue is the company being Arab owned rather than Western
owned that is driving the current controversy. The security operations  will
remain unchanged anyway since its only the commercial operations that will
be changing, so I doubt it will have any effect on port security whatsoever,
which I suspect from a standpoint of preventing a doomsday container
entering a port is pretty much non-existent anyway.

Doug L