Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Robert, I'm thinking hardwired is the way to go for all doors and first
floor windows with motion sensor in basement, fire alarm on first
floor.  What do glass breakers do?  If the windows are hardwired are
glass breakers still needed?    No shrubs obstacting view to front
basement windows.

>correct job  of installing line exclusion

What does  it mean?  Installing separate line for alarm?
What's to stop somebody from breaking through a hard wired door or
window then pulling the keypad off the wall?
Wil;l that disable the alarm?  Some months ago I was stunned watching a
show where professional buglars broke into
 houses then they came back pointing out what needed to be fixed to
make the house secure meanwhile every yahoo
who watched the show learned professional burglar techniques, actually
that show motivated me to get an alarm.
If I'm watching that show I'm sure a lot of neer do wells watched it
too.

Mike