Re: Legality of video survaillence

Everything pisses union members off.

Union members live to say "that's not my job" and to beef about unfair
contracts.
Transit workers in NY went on strike a few months ago with some members
claiming $25.00 per hour wasn't enough to sweep the subway platform. 25
dollars an hour???????
Melonheads at Mc Donalds get 6 or 7 an hour to scrub toilets.
I'm tired of seeing goofballs hugging shovels and calling it road
repair.
Ever see the utility company trucks parked next to an open sewer where
2 clowns are in the truck reading the paper?
Reagan had the right idea when he dumped the air traffic controllers.
Too bad today's politicians have no spine.