Re: Interesting Applications

Bob Worthy wrote:

> Old age, bad eye sight and can't remember yesterday, so what was it we were
> talking about.

Heh... right.  I have a feeling you've got a mind like a steel trap.
How else are you going to remember how to program a Napco panel from the
kepad without a manual?  :-)

> I'll leave yours, instead

Mighty decent of you.  I can use some help with "better search engine
positioning".  ;-)

Notice how Robert *still* hasn't answered Bob's question?  I wonder if
he has him plonked now too!!

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com