Re: For sale.

Frank Olson wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>

> Speaking of splices, just how many did you make in your customer's
> attics over the years??  I'll bet there's one above every window and
> door...

Actually there couldn't have been a splice "above" every window. You
forget that even though he never sold anything but a complete system
..... that he didn't install and doesn't recommend doing the tops of
double hung windows to his DIY customers. It's just so much easier to
only drill down. He never did explain how one does the bottom of
windows on the second floor. I guess he just recommends doing the tops.
 Oh ..... that's right, he drills down from the attic. Expecially one
with a 12 pitch roof.