Re: FS: C&K SpreadNet Wireless

> Isn't it amazing how some folks can post to a newsgroup
> and attend Carnivale at the same time?

This newsgroup is a carnival.  However, I'll be attending
something called "Carnaval" which is entirely different from a
carnival.  It officially starts Thursday, February 23, 2006
though there are pre-Carnaval parties every night for weeks.
We've been invited to attend a few of them.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.