Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader sea

Robert L Bass wrote:
> A coward hiding behind the pseudonym, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > It isn't often that someone not only admits to being
> > a selfish, inconsiderate asshole, and then brags about
> > it.
>
> Certainly not as often as someone like you -- too cowardly to
> post under his real name -- spews trash here.

Least you forget that YOU are the reason that people post here
anonymously, let me present you with a little something from your
nefarious past.

Shouldn't you be siging your posts with the title of "Scumbag"?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Author: Robert L Bass <alarmist@xxxxxxxx>

 . . . relating to a fellow flamer . . .

I have his home address and telephone number on file.

Eventually I'll get around to locating his employer. At that point I
will
begin forwarding copies of every single post he makes to their
personnel
department. This is a very effective means of dealing with intractible
flamers. It is not necessary to make any claims at all about their
actions.
Just let the employer know what they do and then spread the facts all
over
Usenet if it continues. A few dozen
forwarded posts will usually suffice. It's really the best kind of
justice
as the abuser's own posts bring about his (sometimes her) demise.

It is amazing how fast an abuser can be flipped clean through a wall by
this
simple, straightforward technique. It has the added benefit of sending
the
blood pressures of several other rather nasty folks
through the roof, possibly bring on a cardio-vascular accident. Nifty.

Blue Skies,
Robert L Bass

Ain't Google .....errrr .....ummm "nifty" ?     Heh heh heh heh!