Re: PIR recommendation.

> Have a look at the Paradox line.  http://www.paradox.ca

Ok, Will do.. In reading more about this I'm thinking the Dual tech
motions might be overkill for my application.

This is for a dental/medical office. I can share with you the floorplan
and perhaps you can help me find the best location for the PIRs. I've
uploaded a copy of the floor plan. It is at http://www.halo3.net/office.jpg

I was planning on installing 3 PIRs in this office.

(with north being up)

One PIR in the north east corner of Room 100 to cover the lobby. I
choose this location as to not aim it into the windows.

One PIR above door exiting room 120 to cover hallway 112.

One PIR above door exiting room 111 to cover other hallway 126

The one concern I have is that room 105 (to the east) is all storefront
type glass. I don't know if this will have any considerations on
selection of the PIR placed above door exiting room 120.

The two doors will have contacts, and there will be 3 glassbreaks.. One
by each door area, and one in the room 105 with the other windows. I may
also put one in room 104 as that also has large windows, but it is
a smaller room which is also opened to 105.

Thanks,

-James