Re: bought a new house - changing security code, etc

Yep, exactly.  Mainly don't want to go with ADT.  I might consider NextAlarm
or something like that.  Just wanted the ability to shop around and not be
stuck with 1 company.

The previous owner said they owned the system, so I should be good to go.

Aaron