Re: Pet Immune... er ... Resistant Motions

Robert Campbell wrote:
> Sorry Mikey, no report...my wife caught me gawking and stepped on my
> tongue.....
>
> RHC

Robert!
Do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?

The first thing ya gotta do .... is get yourself a pair of those
reflecting wrap around sunglasses. No one can tell where your looking.
Then you get yourself a good thick novel about war or something only a
guy would be interested in and go to the beach. Get a tilting beach
chair or lowboy chaise so you can sit tilted slightly back. Now your
free to tilt your head only slightly downward,  as if reading, but
freely scan the horizon in search of the perfect pair.
Oh and don't for get to turn a page every so often. And be sure to
comment on how good the book is occasionally. You can make up just
about anything about the book. She'll never read it anyway.

JEEEEZE ...... ya gotta look at this as a challange.

And we ALL want a full report.

No nipple and ....  errrrrr ......  nickel and dime stuff either.