Re: PR: Dedicated Micros now available on Bass Burglar Alarms website

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>I've never ever seen a website that measures
>>itself by how many pages it contains...
>

> How many websites have you built, friend?

Professionally, a couple dozen.  Just-for-fun, I lost count long ago.

Never measured their quality or popularity or anything else by HOW MANY
PAGES they contained.

Never seen or heard of anyone else's that did either.

As far as I know, the digital-arts school I used to do IT support at
never taught "number of pages" as a criteria for a good site.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0606-4, 02/10/2006
Tested on: 2/12/2006 12:00:43 PM