question about what defines an alarm "zone"

Had a quick question..  I'm looking at a wireless alarm system that
currently has space for 1 hard wired zone..  I currently have 4 doors
that have alarm wire run to them and would prefer to have them
hardwired and all the windows wireless..  My question is can I set up
all 4 doors as 1 zone and just splice the wires together and connect
them to the hard wire screw on the Alarm system?   I know the system
would not be able to tell which door was open it would just know that
some door in the wired zone was opened..  I don't care about that..
Just wondering if I can set it up that way..

Thanks