Re: GE Concord

J Barnes wrote:
> I installed my first GE panel today.  I was not able to get the zones to
> report to the CS though.  It would only send an alarm on zone 850.  I was
> trying to send alarms on zones 1-5.  I am using contact ID.  Is there a
> place to put the report codes in for the zones?
>
> James

What sensor group did you assign to zones 1-5? There is no way to assign
report codes. The sensor group assigns a CID Event Code or SIA event
code  that pertains to the sensor group that is selected in learn zones.
IE Zone 1 Might be basement windows etc you assign Sensor Group 13
(Perimeter Burglary) to it under the Sensors Menu it would then report a
130 CID Burg Event then the zone.

Sean