Re: Office Environment/ Personal alarms for each desk.....

>I am looking to see if there is a readily available system that includes alarm buttons at each desk (maybe 10 total) to trigger
>some alarm to notify anyone else on staff to call security/911 if the front office deems that a person has entered and is going to
>cause trouble.   Anyone heard of a system like that or does it have to be pieced together?   Any help would be appreciated.  Office
>staff will dial hospital security and 911, dont need autodialer.  Just alarm and perhaps red flashing light?

You'll probably want to locate the sounder and/or strobe (flashing light) in an office where an uninvited guest won't observe or
hear it.  Otherwise, an unpleasant situation might quickly deteriorate into a fight or worse.

There are numerous wireless and wired panic alarms available which can accomplish this.  Since you're not dealing with a
high-security requirement, even one of the "all-in-one" wireless solutions might work for you.  Paradox, GE Security and Visonic all
make popular versions of this type of basic system.  There are several other brands but these are ones with which I'm more familiar.
I also sell them online, but you can order something like these just about anywhere.  I cater to DIYers.  If you want something
professionally installed let me know what city you're in and I may be able to refer you to a local firm.  If you want to DIY,
contact me directly and I'll be glad to assist.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics