Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

The Bosch DS835i has proved to be a good detector for us over time. The pet
immunity feature is not something I fool with often since I don't do that
much residential work. Even if you decide to adjust these detectors to a
faretheewell for pet immunity, once you move the furniture you could be back
to square one. Perhaps a change on the loop response time and/or the cross
zoning as others have suggested would be better. If you have a Vista 20P
there is a cross zone timer and a loop response time adjustment. I don't
know if ADT is up for that or not.