Re: Moose panels

Frank Olson wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>

> > I've fed alcoholic beverages to a few pigs in my time
>

> And here I thought you said you never actually met Robert.

Bass isn't a pig. He's a son of a bitch....... and I doubt that he's
got much meat on him now. I'd guess that most of the hamburger
grease has been chemo-ed out of him.

But anyway, I never actually "met" him. But I was standing behind him
looking over his shoulder, at a NY ISC show in the Napco booth,
a number of years ago, while he tried to impress the Napco reps.
I don't remember the exact words after he walked away, but it had
to do with a lot of "eye rolling" and "Who the f---  was that asshole?"
At that time, I wasn't in my present persona regarding his conduct
here,
so I wasn't as hard on him, with them, as I'd be now. But I can attest
to the fact that in the present when his name is brought up, he's a
point of conversation with the Napco people at times. Not necessarily
all bad, but hardly ever in a complimentary vein. Usually in a joking
way.