Re: How do I restart House Alarm

No, there's nothing that is not recoverable in the DSC 1555 panel. As
it happens, I just finished defaulting over 20 of these "locked" panels
today, as well as about 10 of its big brother the Power 832. By putting
them back to factory, you recover everything you need to make them
fully functional again. If they come in both locked AND in alarm, it's
only slightly harder, but still possible.

Take my word for it; they ARE fully recoverable !!  I do dozens every
week. Some weeks I make more profit doing that than I do installing
actual alarms.

I do all models of Paradox and DSC; Action Jackson out in Western
Canada does even more makes, and Jim Rojas in this newsgroup is the
best at it by far. I don't believe there is anything he can't unlock.

And no, don't ask any of us how its done....:))

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com