How do I restart House Alarm

I moved into a new house a few months ago and the previous owner had a
house alarm.  It's a DCS Classic PC1555.  It started going off while I
was moving in so I called the company and they had me unplug it and
disconnect the battery in the control panel.

I found the instruction manual online and I'd like to start using it
again, but without paying someone to come out and plug it in.  I tried
plugging it in myself and reconnecting the battery, but the alarm
immediately starts to go off.  The manual I found says nothing about
what to do when plugging it in.  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks