Re: Dedicated Micros Sprite 2 Help with PSU??

In message <Kv1hh.14125$GB1.6854@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roland Moore
<roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Why not just call DM and buy one?
Good idea!!!!

Mainly because it is a Saturday evening and I'm off to Scotland for a
few days and wanted to check it out before I left. Having a number of
PSUs here it would not have been difficult to have wired something up to
test the unit.

Any way I have already made a note of their phone number and will be
calling them next week.

--
Bill