Re: heat detector compatibility question with Radionics panel

Thanks for all of the helpful comments that everyone provided for a
novice in this area.
This will get me started on replacing the old
detectors, and with some additional digging (looking over the system
and
more reading), then I should be able to add the new smoke detectors to
the
bedrooms.

--Rob