Re: 7845C in conjunction with a DSC 5020

You might want to remember where that was so you (or someone) can replace
the 7845C with the G model in a year or so.
It would be unusual to have DSC and Honeywell together because (as Jim Rojas
already mentioned) for maximum reporting abilities you need the same
component brands together.