Re: Prayers

There are miracles.

33 years ago I was diagnosed with 3rd stage non-hodgkins lymphoma and they
gave me a year even IF I went through Chemo. I opted not to even after going
through a splenectomy and other nasty stuff. I figure I have one hell of a
co-pilot, since I'm still here and the cancer is gone.

Keep the faith.

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|> at this point incurable; possibly one month at best.
|
| Mike,
|
| Don't give up hope.  My brother had Stage IV metastatic lung cancer seven
years ago.  It had spread to the brain and lymphatic
| system.  He underwent brain surgery to remove a massive tumor.  That was
successful but the doctor told us afterward that he had at
| best 2-5 months to live.
|
| The whole family started praying for him every day.  That hasn't stopped.
|
| He took palliative (not intended to cure; just alleviate pain) chemo and
radiotherapy for a few weeks and started taking shark
| cartilage.  Mike (the guy that Olson thinks is my son) is alive today,
working with me full time.  He's been cancer free for over
| five years.
|
| He thinks it's the shark cartilage.  I figure it's a miracle.  I'll add
your mom to my prayer list, Mike.