Re: Prayers

> at this point incurable; possibly one month at best.

Mike,

Don't give up hope.  My brother had Stage IV metastatic lung cancer seven years ago.  It had spread to the brain and lymphatic
system.  He underwent brain surgery to remove a massive tumor.  That was successful but the doctor told us afterward that he had at
best 2-5 months to live.

The whole family started praying for him every day.  That hasn't stopped.

He took palliative (not intended to cure; just alleviate pain) chemo and radiotherapy for a few weeks and started taking shark
cartilage.  Mike (the guy that Olson thinks is my son) is alive today, working with me full time.  He's been cancer free for over
five years.

He thinks it's the shark cartilage.  I figure it's a miracle.  I'll add your mom to my prayer list, Mike.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics