Re: Laser Shield

You could make you own without much trouble.
How large an area do you want to protect?
What type of environment?
You need to get a list of features that you want and want to pay for.
Do you want it to be totally stand alone (no A/C power)?
Sirens? Secondary means to arm and diarm. Audio verify or video verify
signals?
Control other items via relays?