Re: Laser Shield

Thanks for the fast replies.
I needed some fast info/ too lazy(busy) to do my own research and the
topic came up in a sales pitch.
Their website isnt too informative .
Customer heard about it over a radio ad..."cant be all they great"
someone within earshot said.
again, thanks

Does anyone know of a shop and drop system?
By that I mean a system that plops in the middle of whatever need
protecting, detects and verifies intrusion and barks off via cell
phone???
The only way to it is to disarm with a cell phone call...

MC
Support Services/Spokane