Re: Safewatch Pro 2000

tourman wrote:
> He be a "fine feller there" as they say up country way
> hereabouts....(he is, and I also gotta be sure to say it if I want that
> boat ride come this spring...:))
>
> RHC

Well, you're almost right.

Jim is a former New Yorker.

There ...  people call the them "Goodfellas"  :-)

If you're going for a boat ride, I'd suggest you make sure there isn't
a gun in the boat and that you sit facing him.  Just be careful. He may
try to make the excuse that he's got to bring a gun along because of
the alligators ..... but don't believe him. Rumor has it ...... Jim
always returns from those Everglade boat rides .......ALONE!