Re: Strange Fire Alarm Activity

followup for the rersistor question..
have someone watch a meter reading the resistance of the loop at the panel
and someone else  shoot the eol with a cooling agent  check the resistance
then do the same thing with each pull station switch,  if your resistance
changes over 200 ohms  at any time,  replace the eol and make new
connections on the ckt..

repeat the above till the change is no more than 50 ohms..

RTS