Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

Very much so.  http://www.siaonline.org/index_sia.asp

> What's the difference in
> the ability to do the job between hard wired and wireless systems?

None.  The "difference" is in what the system can do for you.
"Interior" versus "perimeter".
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/alarmoverviewfaq.htm

> For you
> house would you install a wireless or hard wired or hybrid system?

I have a "hybrid system".  It's an ELK M-1Gold.

> Do wireless system devices need battery replacements?

Yup.  But they give you plenty of warning before they do.