Re: Hey Jack? You work over that far?

Nah, not if you put it in right. I did one that Jack referred me to, it's
coupla hours north of here up in the frigid north :-)...damn it was
cold...service? every few years change the batteries..no biggie. I used to
have 4 accounts in Oklahoma - every year the owner would fly me to up to do
service on all four put me up for the night and I'd fly back, preventive
maint...much easier than panic service. Same guy had 2 in Vegas...those I
made him put me up for a weekend and one good dinner.

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|I could do that... But service calls would be murder......

| > Damn I new it was you...sorry couldn't remember last night.
| > So you get up early and make a day outta it..pack a picnic basket! Bring
| > coupla guys and  you'll have it done in 2-3 hours and be back by dinna
| > time.
| >

| > "Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Sorry (I'm in Sacramento), San Jose is over two-hours drive time for
| > me....
| > | That makes a 12 to 14 hour day, I'll take a pass..........
| > |
| > | "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > in

| > freebie