Re: Window Bugs

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:F6nJg.4227$y61.782@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > There's a picture of one installed here:
> > http://www.smarthome.com/7435wb.html
>
> Eeewwww!
> js

I didn't realize those were even still available. I guess the manufacturers
sold them off to the internet resellers, because I don't any pros that would
still use them with a clear conscience. Note to the original poster, don't
use these unless you enjoy visits from your local PD on a regular basis.