Re: Window Bugs

Not sure how old they were, found them in a box in the house I bought. I
still have not decided what to use in their place, but their history!. The
windows are hardwired with only one pair, so a powered device is out unless
I run a separate supply cable to an outlet. Many have made suggestions, but
all are powered devices, so I need two pair wiring. This house has no
basement or attic, so adding wires is not an option. I can add wireless, but
I am trying to be cost effective (Cheap) and use existing equipment.

Dan