Re: Karizma Plus and Vocaliser

Hi, yes I managed to get it going.  Looks like the vocaliser was pulling the
alarm panel down.  It kept showing low battery until I disconnected the
vocaliser.  Had it on test and all seems to be well now.  It has taken the
vocaliser out though.  I spoke to Pyronix today and they told me which 5v
regulator that get blown, so I am going to try and replace the part and see
if I can repair it.  I have thrown a few of these away thinking they are
unrepairable.  It seems such a waste.

Flump