Karizma Plus and Vocaliser

Look like I have been hit by lightening on both of the above products.  The
Karizma has been defaulted but I keep getting low battery on the display.  I
have checked the battery voltage and the voltage coming from the panel.
Both say 12v.  Anyone know which component has gone in the panel?
Also the vocaliser has been hit too.  The unit is powering up but has no
voice prompt.  I have had a few of these now do exactly the sameon my
customers sites. Any ideas again?  I would like to repair it if I could find
a curcuit diagram, otherwise it wil all have to go in the bin.

Flump