Re: Vinyl Window / Slider Contact Placement

Thanks guys.  One more question if any of you have an idea.  I have a garage
that I would like to setup with a wired smoke detector/heat detector.  The
issue I think is that my garage can get really hot in the summer.  Sometimes
it's a hundred degrees out here and the garage can get blistering.  What
would be some of your suggestions for types of wired smoke/heat
detectors...or maybe something else I haven't thougt of?  I have a DSC 832
system.