Re: PIR Defeat, What To Use?

In article <1156442308.215624.84320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
poleclimber@xxxxxxxxx says...
> Watched how to defeat a PIR device on television last night.  Way too
> easy.  What do you guys recommend to replace it with?

Note that they only defeated a simple PIR, not a Microwave PIR :) Also
they moved very fast accross the room, I think the same creep method
that they used on the sonic detector could have worked too, certainley
one of my old ones i used to be able to sneak up on it without setting
it off...
--
  Alex Threlfall
Cyberprog New Media