Re: DV-IP

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
44e4da9b$0$6895$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Ok...  I finally got the low down on the DV-IP directly from the horse's
> ... mouth.
>
> You have to take a free certification course on-line, and then you have to
> fly to one of their centers for some hands on training.

thats something that will help you choose another equivalent product line
from somebody else,me i would not like spending a few 100 bucks to learn
something i allready know

> ????  Why  ???? They guy I spoke with at DM said the same thing I got from
> reading the on-line specs.  Its basically the same as a DS2 except
> cheaper, and doesn't have any local outputs.
>
> I can buy and setup the DS2 without having to waste the profits for my
> next couple sales on a trip out of town.  Oh, well.  His comment was that
> a lot of dealers had no idea how to put one on a network.  LOL.  Since
> every one of my DVRs is on a network, and most of them are setup for VPN
> or port forwarding or both, and my education is in CIS I can still jump
> through the hoops just like everybody else.

i was playing today with the as60 from panasonic to prepare a demo for some
customer
and i got the training and installed about 3 of there new totally ip
dvr(camera and dvr)and i was pretty impress with there mpeg-4 live camera
viewing...

> HEY PELCO REP?  You got something in the price and feature category of the
> DM DV-IP?  Atleast Pelco will pay for your travel and lodging to train you
> on their stuff.  (Atleast they used to.)

last time I was there for there advance training on the 9760 matrix it was
still like that (3 years ago..)
where did you go? the new York or California centre?

me I got to the new York training centre..drove from Montreal...6.5
hours...but damn I would have loved to fly to California...