Re: Dear Non Paying Customer,

Yah me too.

Thats why I offer this alternative to us going out there for free to
deprogram; You can have us come out and deprogram it for free but you will
have to pay what you owe us when the tech gets there. OR...You can unplug
the RJ...either way you or we  must stop signals from being sent to our
central station or we will continue to bill you for monitoring.  A few days
later they will call about the fail to communicate messages or beeping :-)

You GOTTA get some revenge on the deadbeats!