Re: Which Wire is Ground ?

Thanks, let me expand a bit.

I'm wiring a 12 volt converter panel to power the cameras.  At the panel, I
was going to use black on positive and the clear on the common.  At the
camera end of the run, I have to splice in the male power leads that will
plug in to each camera female connector.  Black on the black, and clear on
the white striped lead.  That's what I was thinking.  Should work?

rqo