Re: Background Check

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2cCdnWcnYvhcgXPZnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Monster.com has been a total waste of time.  Guys who have zero (0)
> qualifications as an installer or technician wanting to start as the boss
> making more than I make is all that has generated.  Well, that and some
> SPAM.
>
> Grrrrrr....
>

> --
> The Security Consultant
> Bob La Londe - Owner
> 849 S Ave C
> Yuma, Az 85364
>
> (928)782-9765 ofc
> (928)782-7873 fax

Finding employees online isn't the only thing that's awful about the
Internet... Buyerzone.com was a waste of time for me when it came to selling
systems/services online. It's been my experience that online shoppers only
concern themselves with price, not the product or warranty... The question
was always "How much down, how much a month"... I was never asked about:
Number of years in business, what type of equipment will be used, Licensing,
Insurance, or system warranty...