Re: ESL Removable Smoke Chambers

ABLE_1 wrote:
> Had one last week that had a few white specs.  Pointed at them with my
> screwdriver to show the customer and connected to a spider web that had
> covered the inside of the chamber.
>
> If they keep making these spiders that small that they can crawl thru the
> bug screen, what is the size of the bug the spider is trying to catch???  It
> BOGGLES the mind.

If I remember right, I think I remember seeing on some TV program, that
newly "hatched" spiders carry an "egg sack" with them containing a food
subtance that can sustain them for months until they reach a size that
is more formidible. The problem is, once they grow too big, they can't
get back out through the screen.

I guess these little webs are just "training webs" ...Heh heh heh heh!