Re: ESL Removable Smoke Chambers

Had one last week that had a few white specs.  Pointed at them with my
screwdriver to show the customer and connected to a spider web that had
covered the inside of the chamber.

If they keep making these spiders that small that they can crawl thru the
bug screen, what is the size of the bug the spider is trying to catch???  It
BOGGLES the mind.