Re: Oh, Canada

The Canadian border guards wanted this 30 years ago, but the left
leaning, gun hating Liberal government continued to hang on until
internal corruption finally got them thrown out of office. Now with a
more realistic Conservative government in power (albeit only JUST in
power with a minority government), a little common sense can finally
prevail.

PS: They also granted a one year amnesty to all those millions of long
gun owners who refuse to register their rifles and shotguns. Hopefully,
the Conservatives will get in with a majority government next election
at which point we can finally throw out the long gun registry !

Cripes, there might actually be hope for this country yet......

RHC