Re: Mark Leuck

 "Everywhere Man" quoted:

>prayer request posted
>
>Hello, On August 25th my brother michael Sabodish
>had a stroke. Please pray that he will learn to swallow again.

Sounds like that Michael could have stood to have some prayer in his
life sooner.    Don't let that happen to you,  people.   Repent now
and come into the fold of the Lord.  [start hymnal music now]   The
way has been shown to us.    Join me on the path to peace and
rightousness.  [Start full gospel choir here w/ hand clapping.]  Get
up on your feet people!   Rise up with me to meet the Lord!