Re: Mark Leuck

Group-Moderator wrote:

> NO that is  ALL wrong. House sold for $575,000.00 over two years ago.

Really?  There's no record of any such sale at Monmouth County Clerk's
Office.  Jennifer and some guy named Jason Pylarinos purchased some
property on the highway in 2005 though.  That's the only transaction on
record between January 2001 and April 2006 for "Sabodish".  They paid
$399,000 for a lot on Highway 34.  In fact, it's the exact same address
Mark mentioned.  That's kinda "odd" don'tcha think?

http://oprs.co.monmouth.nj.us/Oprs/clerk/ClerkHome.aspx?op=basic.

> We now
> have dogs (plural) 4 Maltese to be exact.

I love Maltese.  Used to have one.  She was a great little "foot warmer".

> Cat has been in kitty heaven about
> 7 years ago,

I'm making plans to send ours there.  ;-)

> Jennifer has not lived at home for over 10 years now. I made
> $70,000,00 in 1974 almost 32 years ago.

Wow.  That was a fair chunk of change.  I was pulling in $11.75 an hour
as an electrician apprentice.  Union job.

> The only that has not changed  in
> that info you spent $29.95 for is I am still a MALE.

I didn't spend anything and learned a whole lot more.  That's what I
hate about public records.  Everything's there for the asking.  Just
type in the name, a couple of dates and what you're looking for
(Mortgage Info, Deeds, or Both).

> I told you don't
> always believe what you read on the Internet.

Yeah. Well the Monmouth County Clerks Office isn't what you could term
"inaccurate" either.  Something's definitely "fishy" here.  :-)

> If you need to know something,
> just ask.

No point.

I see your record shows no telephone number for me. It is
> 732-583-7878 (Alarm Services Inc) write it down.

What about the 1-877-781-7178?  Does that still work??  That's toll free
so when Mark wants to call, it's not on his "nickel".  :-)