Re: False alarms

Hahaha....YOU got dinged ??  I shouldn't laugh at you really; a few years
ago, I had the same thing happen. I wrote it off as a lesson learned and
just part of the cost of having an alarm. But on the serious side, I realize
it looked pretty bad since I'm in the business, and here I am contributing
to the problem we all have to deal with. But definately a "cash cow" for the
local constabulary....

And what's this "snipped because it's Bob Campbell" ? I've been trying to be
good and keep my posts down to short story length at most. Guess you're
saying I'm not succeeding eh ?

Cheers

RHC

PS: Drop by some time; I have a few cool ones in the fridge !!