Re: New DSC panels 1832 / 1864

I'm guessing a bit here, but there is a CD available for dealers from DSC
which has drivers for the 1616, 1832 and 1834 panels. Its in the section
with the software updates for the existing DLS 2002 software. By "updating"
DLS 2002 with the drivers for these new panels, the question is, will the
updated DLS 2002 now serve to communicate with these new panels (once they
are available) ?

And for some reason, updating the 2002 software with the major "service
pack", only serves to totally "hang" the computer (to the point where you
can't even shut it down normally...)

Since this happens on more than one of my computers, I sense it's a crappy
update. However, you can still load the individual driver updates without
this "service pack".

RHC