Re: Detech Fire Detectors

Mr. BAss wrote:

"The company is a scam operation"

Calling the kettle black are you Mr. BAss?

You, more than anyone should not be making
derogatory remarks about other companies, when the
better business bureau has you listed as the worst
company in Florida...What number was that?
18 Complaints to the BBB......

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html