Re: Any one hooked a Vista 32FB to a gamewell master box

I happen to know more than a couple of guys who would probably pay
exhorbitant sums of filthy lucre to be able to set up an old Gamewell box in
their family or recreation rooms.  One happens to be a Captain with one of
the local fire halls here.  Send me the details!

Regards,

Frank
(No, not that "Frank".  The other one.)