Re: Any one hooked a Vista 32FB to a gamewell master box

If it's the box I think you've got, it has a wind up mechanism that
transmits pulses to a receiver at the fire station (and is worth it's weight
in gold to a collector).  You're going to have to figure out a way of
replacing all this with a set of normally open contacts which you can
supervise through your equipment.  It's do-able, but my first question is:
Why?  My second question is:  Who's going to "accept" any modifications you
propose doing (and can you get that acceptance in writing to cover your
ass)?

Regards,
Frank
(No, not that "Frank".  The other one).